Anonymous asked: It should be clear by now that the church is beyond saving. Get out before you waste any more of your life on them.
Anonymous asked: Do you think the majority of members know this story about Sammy and his Mother? An Email with Sammy's story should be sent to every member especially in Japan, Korea and the U.S. There must be a listing of member's email addresses.
Narcissistic Cult Leaders (and their children) - 9 Traits of Narcissist Personality Disorder
1. An exaggerated or grandiose sense of self importance that isn’t supported by reality. He/she believes that his/her priorities, interests, opinions and beliefs are better than or more important than others and as a result, they feel entitled to dominate and control those around them.
2. A preoccupation with fantasies of extraordinary success, power, beauty or love. He/she lives more in a fantasy world of their own making than in reality of both successes and recognized failures.
3. A belief that he/she is special and unique and only is understood by other special people. He/she sees himself/herself as more special than others, whether it be more accomplished, more feeling, more giving, more ethical, more long suffering, more insightful, etc.
4. An intense need for admiration. When in conversation, he/she can’t listen attentively and will bring the conversation back around to him/her.
5. A delusional sense of entitlement. He/she feels that rules, regulations and normal standards don’t apply to them, they believe themselves to be above these kinds of common things.
6. A tendency to exploit others without guilt and remorse. He/she is a “user” who may manipulate situations such that others end up doing all the work (the Narcissist often gets the glory), or may end up losing their money. He/she will also promise things that they never deliver on.
7. An absence of meaningful empathy for others. This is almost a universal trait with all Narcissists. He/she is so caught up in their own grandiose fantasy life that they pay no real attention to others in any genuine way.
8. A tendency to be envious or to assume that he/she is the object of others envy. He/she will be very envious if others close by have more than him/her, and will usually express this as contempt, disdain and belittling towards them.
9. An arrogant attitude. He/she will often be judgmental and condescending toward anyone who they feel is not up to their high standards and will regularly “put down” others to bolster their own self esteem.
The only way to save the church is to support Alex Jones , Brother Nathanael , Atlah (James Manning )radio , Jordan Maxwell (strawman,NWO,) we need to get in the providence of God!
Alex Jones radio video ,Brother Nathanael.Atlah radio,JordenMaxwell(Strawman,Lost Original 13th amandment,Birth Certificate as a stock in NYSE!!! NWO the CFR The true usa govt.!!!! we are in BIG Trouble!!!!!!!
Anonymous asked: Bo Hi Pak's LONG TIME secretary, American UC Church member Judy LeJeune, had a "special" secret mission with Pak that the regular UC members were not allowed to ask questions about. Not a word has been heard from her. She very well knows who Sammy Pak is. She knows what corrupt plans were being hatched at the Pak house. Why won't she speak out? What is so secret, Judy LeJeune?
"Choi joined Moon’s church along with her mother and sister in the early 1950s. At the time, the family lived in the southern Korean city of Pusan. Moon had fled there after escaping a communist labor camp in North Korea, where he was imprisoned, reportedly on bigamy charges. Initially, he had only a few dozen followers, who met in a two-room house on the outskirts of town and were expected to sacrifice everything for the church. For young female members, this included their virginity. Choi says the initiation rites for early female disciples involved having sex with Moon three times. She also alleges that Moon kept a stable of a half-dozen concubines, known as the Six Marys, and inducted her into the group when she was 17. Sometimes, she adds, he would assemble them all in a circle and take turns mounting them. Choi’s account is consistent with those of other early followers, who claim that Moon’s church began as an erotic cult, with Moon “purifying” female followers through sexual rites.”